Correct wheel alignment is absolutely imperative to ensure the safety of yourself and other road users. If your wheels are not aligned correctly, it can lead to uneven wear on your tyres, a weakened chassis, body damage and it will impair the handling of your car, making driving dangerous.
You may need wheel alignment if you notice any of the following symptoms:
- Car feeling unstable at higher speeds
- Trembling or shaking of your vehicle
- You feel uncomfortable driving your car
- Increased fuel consumption
- Your car is pulling or drifting to one side when trying to drive straight
- The vehicle is making a strange or unfamiliar sound whilst driving
- Uneven wear on any or all of your tyres
If you are experiencing any of these problems, call Maddington Tyre & Suspension and we'll be able to tell you straight away if your vehicle has a wheel alignment issue. Similarly, if you’re changing your tyres, make sure to get your wheels realigned.